The Thieves Premium Starter Kit is is the fastest way to start ditching toxins in your home and switching to toxin-free products with Young Living!
But What’s all the rage about Thieves? And why the funny name?
During the Middle Ages, a band of Thieves was arrested. They had been plundering the dead and dying bodies during the plague outbreak. When they were arrested, the King offered to let them keep their lives if they gave up the secret as to why they never contracted the plague, despite intimate contact with the disease. The recipe has been well researched and documented, and D. Gary Young was the first person to resurrect this ancient immunity blend in modern times. This blend is SO effective, that Young Living has designed an entire Thieves product line for personal care, oral hygiene and home care. Using Thieves household products is the smartest way to keep your home sparkling clean without any harmful toxins!
What’s In Thieves Oil:
Clove- originates in the Spice Islands, and the main constituent, Eugenol, has been heavily researched for its beneficial properties/ helps influence healing. Clove has an extremely high antioxidant count
Lemon- promotes health, supports all body systems, warming and invigorating
Cinnamon Bark-Cinnamon spice has been used for centuries to help support the immune system. Cinnamon enhances the activity of other oils, and stimulates purification and oxygenation
Eucalyptus Radiata-originates in Australia, and there are over 900 different species-known to support respiratory system
Rosemary Cineol- thought to prevent forgetfulness and to quicken the mind by reducing mental fatigue. Helps improve circulation and stimulate the nerves
What’s in the Kit: Every product in the Thieves Starter Kit is heavily infused with the Thieves Essential Oil Blend, so these products are not only toxin-free, but they are actually GOOD FOR YOU!
It comes with 1 Thieves mouthwash, Thieves Aromabright toothpaste (it will make your teeth whiter), 2 Thieves hand soaps, 2 waterless hand purifiers, 15 ml Thieves Essential Oil, 2 Thieves sprays and 2 Thieves Household Cleaner Concentrate. Plus, you will get Stress away EO (bonus oil) and samples of Ningxia Red (superfood drink)and other essential oils. This is a fantastic deal for $160.
Once you purchase this kit you will be considered a wholesale member FOR LIFE! You will receive 24% off with no strings attached. You only have to purchase 50 PV each year to maintain active member status. Join Young Living today with a Thieves Premium Starter Kit and I’ll send you some incredible reference guides with your purchase.
Some Thieves Household Cleaner Uses:
- Laundry: 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 1 TBSP of my DIY laundry detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh and feeling so soft.
- Dishwasher: 1 capful in the bottom of the dishwasher with a generous portion of vinegar and I like to add 1 capful to a small glass in the top rack.
- All Purpose Cleaning Spray: 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner in 2 cups of water and add to a spray bottle.
- Clean your walls and baseboards: Dust the area first! Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water and then clean walls, outlets, baseboards and vents.
- Clean the floors: Mix 1 capful in 4 cups of water and 1 TBSP of white vinegar and mop mop mop away!
- Carpet Shampoo: I used 1/4 cup for two gallons of water.
- Windows: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 4-5 cups of water (add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil for a fresh lemon scent and/or 1 tsp of white vinegar for streak-free clean). Clean windows, sills and mirrors to remove dirt, sticky residue and grime.
- Clean yoga matts or gym equipment: 1 capful in 2 cups of water and spray on equipment, then wipe down.
- Oil Stains on Clothes: I used the cleaner neat on a cloth and rubbed the stains with the cloth until faded, then wash.
- Carpet Stain Remover: If I have an old, tough stain– I will add Thieves Household Cleaner straight right on the stain and let it sit for a couple minutes, then scrub it with a brush until it goes away. But if it’s a newer stain, I use 1 capful in 3 cups of water. This is great at removing animal urine odors too! You can watch the video below to see how it well works on carpet stains
Click here to join Young Living today and get started on your toxin-free journey!