Thyme & Thyme Vitality- Young Living
⏰ FUN FACTS ⏰
For centuries, thyme has been used across nations and cultures for incense in holy temples, ancient embalming practices, and warding off nightmares. Historically, Thyme was used by the Egyptians for embalming (think preserved skin, ladies!) and the ancient Greeks used it for protection against a myriad of diseases. The powerful constituents in Thyme oil provide a cleansing and purifying effect on the skin, but because thyme is high in thymol, it should always be diluted.
⏰ WHAT IT DOES ⏰
Thyme is known to be a general tonic for the nerves and the stomach. It has been used traditionally to aid breathing, encourage healthy digestion, soothe the abdominal region, strengthen the spine, encourage healthy urinary and vaginal environment. Aromatically, Thyme is popular for helping one overcome fatigue and exhaustion after illness- it encourages energy during times of weakness or stress. Thyme is generally prized for its effects on the Immune system, muscles and bones. But it aids many other body systems as well.
⏰ IDEAS FOR USE – INTERNAL (with Vitality™ only) ⏰
- Ideas in sauces, cheese dips and other recipes
- Add a few drops to a veggie capsule (with carrier oil) for immune support
- Enhance your favorite dishes that call for dried thyme and substitute with Thyme Vitality instead
⏰TOPICAL/ AROMATIC (with non-Vitality™ only) ⏰
- Add to your diffuser mid-day to stimulate alertness and clear out mental lethargy
- apply a drop (diluted in coconut oil or your favorite face product) on the face to support clear, non-oily skin- it has a cleansing and purifying effect
- Deep inhale from the palm of hands or the bottle for immune support and increased energy
- Diffuse for emotional, immune support
- Diffuse while studying or during times of intense focus or concentration
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and strategically place the cotton in areas of the home to ward off creepy-crawlies
- Add several drops of Thyme to your homemade outdoor spray
- Create your own DIY deodorant with Thyme oil
- Use thyme oil to help clean surfaces in the kitchen or bath
- Apply to Vita-Flex points or directly on desired area
- Add a few drops to the bath for skin soothing
- Massage over muscles and joints for support
- Add a few drops to your shampoo for follicle stimulation, or make a thyme/ water spray to use in the shower before or after washing your hair. Spray and leave on before rinsing, or spray after conditioning and leave in.
- massage over muscles and joints for support
⏰ FOUND IN ⏰
- Essential Beauty Serum for oily skin
- KidScents Toothpaste
- Rehemogen Cream
- Longevity capsules
⏰ COMPANION OILS/ PRODUCTS ⏰
- Citrus oils- Lemon, Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit
- Melaluca Alternifolia
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU