Fun Facts: Science has shown that people suffering from stress tend to have weaker immune systems. Stress Away brings aromas from around the world to create an on-the-go getaway just for you. It includes botanicals with influence that spans the globe, including Copaiba, which has been used since the 16th century in Brazil; Lavender, a staple in the Provence region of France, Ocotea from Ecuador, and Cedarwood, which can be found in Morocco and the United States. Gary D. Young added Lime and Vanilla to boost the pleasurable aroma
What’s In it:
Lime- 80% monoterpenes, promotes clarity of thought and combats anxiety with it’s stimulating and refreshing aroma
Vanilla (absolute)- uplifting, pleasing aroma
Copaiba- used since the 16th century in Brazil for beneficial topical applications. Contains the constituent beta-caryophyllene- used fro muscle soothing
Lavender- oil of relaxation
Cedarwood- contains the constituent cordial
Ocotea- high in sesquiterpenes, promotes emotional balance
What Does it Do:
Has a balancing emotional effects
Promotes relaxation, physical, mental and emotional
Has an inviting aroma that calms the mind when faced with life challenges
Ideas for Use:
TOPICAL & AROMATIC
• Apply it topically to the base of your neck, shoulders, and temples before bedtime.
• Apply it topically or diffuse it to enjoy a calming and peaceful aroma.
• Diffuse it at work for an uplifting, fresh, and soothing aroma.
• Apply a few drops on your neck or temples before a busy day.
• Add 10 drops to 2 cups of Epsom salt and add it to a warm bath.
• Use it on your wrists, neck, or diffuser jewelry as a natural alternative to perfume.
• Apply it to your neck and shoulders before yoga to create a centering aromatic experience during practice.
2 drops Stress Away + 2 drops Frankincense + 2 drops Lavender- breathe deep and repeat positive affirmations
2 drops Stress Away + 2 drops Orange – delicious Orange Creamsicle scent