Harmony- Young Living
🌈 FUN FACTS 🌈
Harmony is one of the six powerful oils in the Young Living Feelings Kit- specifically formulated to establish spiritual and emotional harmony within us, this blend of SEVENTEEN oils includes some of the most precious and highest frequency oils on planet earth! Documented uses for Harmony oil are: Abundance, abuse, agitation, anger, apathy, argumentative, balance, blocks, chakras, clearing, confusion, day-dreaming, deodorant, disappointment, electrical problems in the body, fear, grief/sorrow, guilt, harmony in systems, emotional heart, jealousy, being in the moment, fear, protection, resentment, restlessness, shock, stress, tension and well being.
🌈 WHAT IT DOES 🌈
We must be in harmony with our Creator, others, and the world around us before we truly feel we can overcome our negative emotions. When we have harmony in our lives, many other things will come to balance or fruition. This oil blend promotes emotional healing, which often leads to physical healing by bringing a harmonic balance to the chakras, or energy centers of the body. When we allow ourselves to relax, or feel safe and secure, energy flows more freely and efficiently through the entire body, reducing stress and creating a general feeling of well-being
🌈 WHAT’S IN IT 🌈
- LAVENDER– oils of relaxation, traditionally known to balance the body and work wherever there is a need
- SANDALWOOD – like frankincense- high in sesquiterpenes, which increases the amount of oxygen to the pineal (gland in the brain known as the third eye that produces hormones, notably melatonin) and pituitary gland (gland in the brain that secretes hormones in to the blood) This oxygenation improves ones attitude, alleviates depression and assists in removing negative programming from the cells of the body.
- YLANG YLANG– Helps balance male/ female energies, allowing one to focus thoughts and move closer to spiritual attunement. Brings back feelings of self- love, joy, confidence and peace
- FRANKINCENSE– high in sesquiterpenes which oxygenate the pineal and pituitary glands, improving ones attitude and outlook. One of the ingredients for the holy incense of the Bible, frankincense was used anciently to enhance one’s communication with the creator
- ORANGE– brings peace and happiness to the mind and body, and joy to the heart. Provides emotional support to help one overcome depression
- ANGELICA– helps one release and let go of negative feelings
- GERANIUM– helps with hormonal balance, liver and kidney functions and discharge of toxins from the body
- HYSSOP– used by Moses for the Lord’s Passover in Egypt, Hyssop is referred to over and over in the Bible as an oil of cleansing- stimulated meditation and promotes centering
- SPRUCE– grounds the body, creating the balance and opening necessary to receive and to give. It also helps one release emotional blocks.
- SAGE LAVENDER– helps harmonize and balance the emotions and reduce stress-related conditions
- ROSEWOOD– soothing to the skin and appeasing to the mind, relaxing to the body- it creates a feeling of peace and gentleness
- LEMON– stimulating and energizing, it’s fragrance is also purifying and invigorating, lifting the spirits
- JASMINE– uplifting to the emotions, it produces a feeling of confidence, energy, euphoria and optimism
- ROMAN CHAMOMILE– helps reduce irritability and minimize nervousness in children, especially hyperactive children. Calming
- BERGAMOT– soothing to the endocrine system and to the hormones, it uplifts and calms the emotions, helps relieve anxiety, stress and tension
- PALMAROSA– strengthens one’s feeling of security, helps reduce stress and tension and promotes recovery from nervous exhaustion. It uplifts the emotions and refreshes the mind, helping to clarify thoughts. Inhaling Palmarosa also has a normalizing effect on the Thyroid
- ROSE– highest frequency of all the oils, rose helps enhance the frequency of every cell, bringing balance and harmony to the body
🌈 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/AROMATIC 🌈
- Apply several drops (2-4) on ears, throat, spine, wrists, neck, thymus or feet
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Directly inhale, or
- Apply to the 7 energy centers of the body- Basically imagine a line going up your body from your pubis to the top of your head– there are 7 centers that move up that line!
- 2 inches below belly button
- 2 inches above belly button
- Over the heart
- Throat (or back of neck)
- Center of forehead
- Crown of head
- Diffuse or inhale while journaling- affirmations and questions to consider: “My heart is open to give and receive love” or “I can express myself completely”. Try to keep your mind open and take note of any thoughts which arise. Why did they show up? What do they mean?
- Diffuse Inhale to keep the balance when the kids aren’t getting along
- Diffuse/ Inhale at family gatherings or holiday family events when tensions can run high
- Diffuse/ Inhale during emotionally exhausting times such as the loss of a loved one, to help keep your balance
- Diffuse/ Inhale at the end of an emotionally charged day to find your center again
🌈COMPANION OILS 🌈
- Feelings Kit
- Inner Child
- Present Time
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU