Release- Young Living
✨ FUN FACTS ✨
Part of the Feelings Kit, Release oil is a powerful blend specially formulated for the release of memory trauma from the cells of the liver, where anger and hate are stored. This blend has a high emotional frequency of 102MHz. Documented uses of Release oil include: Abuse, anger, argumentative, burdens, emotional cleansing, courage, deodorant, deprogramming, grief, hate, overcome and release difficult issues, peace, resentment, soothing, sorrow, transitions, trauma and weight loss (emotional).*
✨ WHAT IT DOES ✨
The frequency of the oils in Release may aid in the letting go of negative emotions so one can process in a more effective and efficient way. It helps us to release frustration. When we are able to release emotions that are tied in with memories that no longer serve us we can move forward in our lives. Also, we become healthier and stronger physically and emotionally.
What ever is holding you back, Release essential oil can help you release it!
✨ WHAT’S IN IT ✨
- YLANG YLANG – helps to balance male and female energies, helps one focus their thoughts and brings one back to the feeling of self-love, confidence, joy and peace. Calming and relaxing, it is said to help reduce anger, rage and low self esteem
- LAVANDIN– also known as lavandula intermedia, lavandin is a hybrid plant developed by crossing true lavender with spike lavender, but it can be used much in the same way as true lavender (except not for burns) It has a more penetrating and sharper scent than true lavender and delivers the same calming effects
- GERANIUM – helps with hormonal balance, liver and kidney functions, aids the discharge of toxins from the liver that keep us from having balance. Geranium is uplifting, creating feelings of peace, well-being and hope
- BLUE TANSY– may help to cleanse the liver thereby releasing anger and negative emotions
- Olive Oil– carrier oil
✨ IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC ✨
- Deep inhale from the palm of the hands or the bottle
- Apply over the liver
- Apply as a compress
- Put on ears, bottoms of the feet, especially on VitaFlex points of the feet
- Wear as a perfume or cologne
- Diffuse/ Inhale when you get a frustrating email
- Diffuse/ Inhale at work to help you let go of frustrations with coworkers
- Apply over the heart on on your pulse points if you wake up in a low frequency (on the wrong side of the bed- feeling irritable)
- Rub a drop between your hands and cup over your nose, breathe deep and take a ten minute pause to let go of negative emotions
- Apply to the chest or wrist, deep inhale and go for a long walk to release the day’s negativity or frustrations
✨ COMPANION OILS ✨
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU