Citronella- Young Living
🍃 FUN FACTS 🍃
Citronella originated in Egypt and was also distilled in the Philippines and Sri Lanka. This oil belongs to a family of oil-rich grasses like Lemongrass and Palmarosa. The leaves have been used by cultures all over the globe for all kinds of medicinal purposes, although it is typically found in a blend with other oils.
🍃 WHAT IT DOES 🍃
The most popular use of Citronella in modern days is as an ingredient in insect-repellant, as as additive to outdoor candles or planted in gardens to keep the bugs away. It’s refreshing and uplifting aroma, while pleasant to humans, is offensive to many insects, which is why Citronella is extremely popular for outdoor summer gatherings
- Nervous System
- Respiratory System
🍃 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC 🍃
• Diffuse in your home or around open doorways to keep out unwanted “guests”
• Inhale directly (or diffuse) to ease head tension and increase energy
• Dilute and apply on location for skin support or to promote healing
• Mix with other essential oils (such as peppermint, cedar wood, lemongrass, geranium), water and pure vanilla extract for an “annoyance free” outdoor spray
• Add a few drops to underarm oils blend to help decrease excessive perspiration
•Dilute and and apply on location to so the nerves
🍃 COMPANION OILS 🍃
🍃 FOUND IN 🍃
Purification™, Animal Scents Pet Shampoo
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU