Peace & Calming- Young Living
🌺 FUN FACTS 🌺
The oils in this blend have historically to help reduce depression, anxiety, stress, and tension. The blend of these oils are perfect for calming the nerves at the end of a long day or in times of stress.
🌺 WHAT IT DOES 🌺
By helping the body relax, more blood is able to circulate into the brain, allowing goals and dreams to be clearly visualized. With a frequency of 105MHz, Peace & Calming is a deliciously earthy emotional oil. Supports:
- Nervous System
- Emotional Balance
🌺 WHAT’S IN IT 🌺
• TANGERINE– contains esters and aldehydes that are calming to the nervous system.
• ORANGE – Orange trees are some of the most versatile and resilient of the citrus trees. They can endure below-freezing temperatures and can survive on natural rainfall, requiring little watering. Orange trees can even survive short periods of droughts.They grow in warm and sunny climates, so they bring both fortitude and sunshine in their aroma.
• YLANG YLANG– these tropical flowers were traditionally used in hair formulas to promote thick, shiny, lustrous hair.
• PATCHOULI- The flowers of the patchouli plant have a very distinct and strong scent that has been used for centuries in perfumes. The aroma has a very sedating, calming and grounding effect
🌺 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC 🌺
Many people don’t know, but Peace & Calming is a great oil to incorporate into your beauty routine. It can improve the appearance of skin when applied topically, so add it to your moisturizer or favorite lotion! (Since it has citrus oils in it which are photosensitive, make sure you are using it at a time when you will not be going into direct sunlight after application.)
- Diffuse daytime or night before bed for a peaceful environment
- Apply under nose, on back of neck or on the back
- Add a few drops to your bathwater
- Apply to navel, or back of the neck to promote deep sleep
- Wear as a perfume of cologne
- Diffuse or apply topically to children to promote calmness and encourage focus
🌺 COMPANION OILS for relaxation 🌺
- Lavender (for relaxation and sleep)
- Cedarwood (sleep)
- Stress Away
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oily community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils! ❤️
For more information getting a wholesale membership with Young Living, click here
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings