En-R-Gee- Young Living
⚡️ FUN FACTS ⚡️
En-R-Gee is a blend of seven stimulating oils that have been used traditionally to help restore mental alertness and increase one’s energy naturally, without any unnatural side effects. This oil has been thoughtfully crafted to deliver energy in an intentional, multi-faceted way.
⚡️ WHAT IT DOES ⚡️
Fresh and herbaceous, En-R-Gee essential oil blend offers an invigorating aromatic boost when you need it most. The oils in this blend work to activate the endocrine system (hormones). Hormones travel through the bloodstream, telling various systems what to do. They affect virtually every body function from digestion and metabolism to hair growth. Essential oils can help your endocrine system to fins a natural balance, thus encouraging a pep in your step, so to speak. Often fatigue, lethargy and lack of energy is a sign of hormonal imbalance.
The oils in this blend also stimulate the mind and the emotions through the limbic system. Low energy is sometimes due to clouded thinking, negative emotions or a sluggish mind. The oils in this blend help to oxygenate the brain, stimulate clarity of thought, increase mental sharpness and memory function, which brings the entire body to life. Positive thoughts produce positive energy.
The essential oils chosen for this blend also encourage a strong cardiovascular/ circulatory system. The more the heart pumps oxygen-rich blood through the body, the better the cells, tissues and organs thrive. Oxygen brings literal life-giving fuel to the cells and helps the entire body to “wake up” from head to toe.
Lastly, the oils in this blend help to soothe the body if it is fatigues from overwork. Overused muscles, whether in the arms or the mind, can be tired and slow to respond. Providing the comfort and support they need can help rejuvenate the body for the tasks ahead.
Has an emotional frequency of 106 MHz
- Cardiovascular/ circulatory system
- Endocrine system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Brain/ Mind
⚡️ WHAT’S IN IT ⚡️
+ ROSEMARY – (Rosmarinus officinalis) – helps to reduce mental fatigue, energize the solar plexus and stimulate the mind, particularly the memory. Its also an amazing skin toner and wake-up oil to use in the shower daily!
+ JUNIPER– a very cleansing and detoxifying oil, juniper helps to boost circulation, getting your blood pumping so you can get moving.
+ LEMONGRASS– has a clean and refreshing smell that truly lifts the spirit. It works to open up your circulatory system and get your blood pumping! Lemongrass also helps to increase the flow of oxygen which is extremely energizing to the body, even at the cellular level.
+ NUTMEG – helpt to stimulate the adrenal glands, endocrine glands that produce a variety of hormones including adrenaline and the steroids aldosterone and cortisol. They are found above the kidneys. Nutmeg is also incredibly detoxifying to the body and helps to increase energy
+ IDAHO BALSAM FIR – helps to relieve tired or overworked muscles. Energetically, it creates a feeling of grounding, anchoring and empowerment
+ CLOVE – helps to stimulate memory and the minded to overcome fatigue.
+ BLACK PEPPER – helps to stimulate the endocrine system (hormones) and increase energy
⚡️ IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC⚡️
Sometimes knowing when to use an oil is more important than knowing how
- Combine with Clarity™ essential oil blend and diffuse during long drives
- Diffuse or inhale throughout late night study sessions
- Diffuse at work or home for an aromatic pick-me-up in the afternoon.
- Massage into temples, bottoms of feet, or back of neck before a challenging activity
- Inhale daily in the shower to get your day energized
- Place a few drops on a diffuser necklace when facing a tedious task or a long day
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and put the cotton in an air vent of your car while driving
- Use it to overcome jet lag upon arrival
- Inhale En-R-Gee repeatedly instead of reaching for coffee or energy drinks
- Use when you are procrastinating on a task or trying to get up the energy to start a project
- Give your kids a deep whiff as you drag them out of bed for school in the morning
- Moms who are up all night with babies- use En-R-Gee to help pull you through the next day
- Cut back on coffee with En-R-Gee instead
- Use it to prepare for intimate moments when you are “too tired” for your spouse
- Diffuse while cleaning or clearing out clutter for focuses attention and motivation
- Apply to the wrists or behind the ears
- Rub on the base of the neck and on the temples in the morning
- add a few drops to V-6 for a full body massage
- Wear as a perfume or cologne
Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, camphene, l-limonene, myrcene, d-limonene
Esters: methyl salicylate
Alcohols: geraniol, citronellol
Sesquiterpenes: Beta-caryophyllene, humulene
Aldehydes: geraniol, neural, farnesal
⚡️ COMPANION PRODUCTS⚡️
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU