Lime & Lime Vitality- Young Living
💚 FUN FACTS 💚
Did you know that of all the fruits in the citrus family, lime may be one of the most mysterious? The precise origin of the lime fruit is unknown to botanists to this very day. Wild limes are believed to have first grown in Indonesia or Southeast Asia and then transplanted to the Mediterranean and Northern Africa around 1000 AD.
Before that? Nobody seems to know.
Whether you’re stirring it into drinks for a bright burst of flavor or giving your food a little extra citrus zip, Lime Vitality™ essential oil is a welcome kick of summer that you can enjoy year-round.
💚 WHAT IT DOES 💚
Young Living’s Lime Vitality oil is cold pressed from the rind of limes.
The rind is taken from unripe fruit for maximum levels of three key constituents:
- gamma-terpinene, and
While most of the citrus family starts green and ripens into a bright color, lime keeps its green even after the fruit matures.
Lime Vitality brings a unique citrus flavor and delicious zing to any food or beverage. We love adding it to guacamole, marinades, and any type of drink! Make sure to start with a toothpick dipped in Lime Vitality when cooking. A little bit of essential oil goes a long way, and many times 1–2 drops can be too much!
- Digestive System
- Immune System
- Respiratory System
💚 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC (non-Vitality) 💚
- Diffuse to overcome exhaustion, depression
- Deep inhale for a stimulating, refreshing, invigorating aroma
- Apply to vita flex points
- Add a drop to your favorite shower gel
- Add a drop to your body lotion
- Use as a deodorant
- add a few drops to a bowl of steaming water and inhale for respiratory support or add a few drops to a carrier oil and rub it on your chest
- add to face moisturizer or face soap for cleansing
- add a few drops to shampoo/ conditioner for healthy, moisturized scalp
- use to remove grease spots or adhesive residue
💚 INTERNAL (Vitality only) 💚
- Add 1 drop to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Combine Lime Vitality with olive oil and use it as a marinade for meat and veggies. Include a drop in your stir-fry to bring dimension and add depth of flavor.
- Complement the natural sweetness of berry dishes with a touch of Lime Vitality.
- Stay hydrated and add variety by infusing water with a drop or two of Lime Vitality.
- Add to fruits to keep them from turning brown
- add a few drops to your water or NingXia Red to help detox your liver
Check out the Young Living Blog for more creative ways to use Lime Vitality!
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU