EndoFlex – Young Living
💪 FUN FACTS 💪
Comprised of six powerful essential oils, this blend helps tp balance and support the endocrine system and works to improve the overall vitality of the body. EndoFlex has a high (emotional and spiritual) frequency of 138mHz
💪 WHAT IT DOES 💪
EndoFlex is formulated with oils that specifically support:
Pineal gland (a pea-sized gland in the brain that produces hormones, specifically melatonin- best known for regulating sleep patterns. Also called the third eye)
Pituitary glands, another pea-sized part of the brain that controls the endocrine system and secretes hormones into your bloodstream, effects particularly the thyroid)
Parathyroid (four tiny glands in the neck that control the body’s calcium levels and makes PTH -parathyroid hormone- PTH causes the bones to release their calcium into the blood)
Thymus– a lymphoid organ situated in the neck of vertebrates that produces T cells for the immune system
Adrenal Glands– Located at the top of each kidney, the adrenal glands produce hormones that help the body control blood sugar, burn protein and fat, react to stressors like a major illness or injury, and regulate blood pressure. Two of the most important adrenal hormones are cortisol and aldosterone.
💪 WHAT’S IN IT 💪
- SPEARMINT- helps to balance and increase metabolism, helping to burn up fats and toxins in the body. Aids the glandular, nervous and respiratory systems. It’s hormone- like activities help open and release emotional blocks to bring about a feeling of balance
- SAGE– may help improve estrogen and progesterone-testosterone balance. Known as the “herb sacra” by the Romans, sage has been called the master healer for centuries. It activates the nervous system and the adrenal cortex, which helps support liver health
- GERANIUM – helps with hormonal balance, liver and kidney functions and the discharge of toxins from the liver that keep us from having balance.. Geranium is said to help release negative memories, balance the emotions and bring us a feeling of peace.
- MYRTLE– helps to regulate thyroid function. Aromatically, myrtle is elevating and euphoric and used to soothe anger. Myrtle is often worn by brides and a symbol of innocence
- NUTMEG– has adrenal-cortex like activity, which helps support the adrenal glands for increased energy. Nutmeg has been used for centuries to support healthy kidneys and treat imbalances. It supports the nervous well as endocrine
- GERMAN CHAMOMILE– has been found to open the liver, increase liver function and secretion, cleanse the blood, and support the pancreas. It can dispel anger, stabilize the emotions
- Sesame Seed oil = carrier
💪 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC(Non-Vitality) 💪
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Apply over the thyroid
- apply over the kidneys and liver
- apply over pancreas
- Apply over glands
- Apply to VitaFlex points on the feet, including under the big toe and on the throat or endocrine gland locations
💪 INTERNAL (Vitality only) 💪
- Take daily with a gel capsule. Combine 1 drop EndoFlex Vitality with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex.
- Add a drop or two to 2–4 oz. of NingXia Red® for a quick shot of this blend.
- Create a drink that uplifts and invigorates by adding EndoFlex to our sparkling NingXia Zyng™. Use this essential oil-infused beverage to jump-start the day or make it through the afternoon slump.
- Combine a drop of oil with a large cup of warm tea or tall glass of water. If you find a drop overwhelms the flavor, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your drink.
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU