Present Time – Young Living
⏳ FUN FACTS ⏳
This oil was specifically blended to bring people into the moment. We must live in the moment in order to heal. We can not live yesterday, we can not live tomorrow. We have to live TODAY
⏳ WHAT IT DOES ⏳
Concentrating on the past or worrying about the future can be counterproductive. Present Time essential oil blend has an empowering scent that heightens the feeling of “being in the moment”.
⏳ WHAT’S IN IT ⏳
- NEROLI (orange blossom)a natural tranquilizer, helps with anxiety, nervous tension, shock, depression. Regarded traditionally by the Egyptians for its great ability to heal the mind, body and spirit. It is calming and relaxing to the body, helps to strengthen and stabilize the emotions and bring relief into seemingly hopeless situations. Encourages confidence, joy, peace and security. Helps to bring everything into focus of one and the same moment.
- SPRUCE – grounds the body, creating balance and opening necessary to give and receive. YL Spruce trees come from under the northern lights where they are charges with a tremendous about of energy. Helps release emotional blocks and helps enhance our communication with God
- YLANG YLANG– balances male and female energies so you can move closer to being in spiritual attunement, allowing ones mind freedom to focus your thoughts, filtering out the ever-present distractions. Brings back feelings of self- love. Used for calming, relaxation, mood elevation, stress relief, mental fatigue and tension. Also helps release anger, rage and low self esteem
⏳ IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC ⏳
- Diffuse to help you focus on the here and now so you can get beyond your past and move into the present
- Rub a few drops over the back of the neck
- Put Present time on the back of neck and behind your ears and go for a walk with the intention of mindfulness- focusing on your steps, the sounds of leaves crunching beneath your feet, the shapes of the leaves and the smells around you, etc.
- Diffuse while meditating or Scripture Study
- Diffuse and perform a body scan, focusing from your feet to the top of your head
- Diffuse or inhale while doing mindfulness exercises
- Inhale and journal – write affirmations like, “I let go of my past” or “I experience the joy of the present”. Reflect on what holds you back from living in the moment. Why is it so significant?
- Add a few drops to bath water for a relaxing, be-in-the-moment soak
- Apply to the crown of the head, back of the neck, inside the ears or on the wrists
⏳ COMPANION OILS ⏳
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU