Valor- Young Living
⚡️ FUN FACTS ⚡️
Founder D. Gary Young was inspired to create Valor after he read texts about Roman soldiers that stated they would bathe in essential oils as part of a three-day ceremony to prepare for war. Valor was designed to to inspire feelings of courage, a life of full adventure, and an attitude to never stop growing!
⚡️WHAT IT DOES ⚡️
This perfectly balanced blend brings 5 powerful oils together in harmony to create an uplifting, invigorating, and empowering experience.
This blend has been used to help empower the physical and spiritual man, to help us overcome fear and opposition, so that we can stand tall during adversity. They are claimed to help build courage, confidence and self esteem while simultaneously bringing a feeling of calmness, peace and relaxation.
The oils in this blend are particularly effective in supporting the musculoskeletal system (especially the bones), the nervous system and emotional balance
⚡️ WHAT’S IN IT⚡️
- BLACK SPRUCE– Black Spruce essential oil comes from Young Living’s pristine Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia, Canada. This oil has a woodsy and invigorating scent that is popular to use during meditation to create a fresh aromatic atmosphere. Black spruce trees have amazing resilience. They can withstand and even thrive in extremely harsh and cold environments. The oil grounds the body and helps to release emotional blocks
- CAMPHOR WOOD– The original Valor formulation contained Rosewood oil, but when it was discovered that Rosewood was being over harvested in some parts of the world, Gary chose to be an industry leader in sustainability practices by reformulating with a more abundant species that offered the same benefits. Camphor trees are part of the evergreen family and can reach up to 40 meters in height and live to be more than 1,000 years old.
- GERANIUM– This beautifully fragrant flower is native to south Africa and is famous for its comforting aroma that promotes feelings of inner peace and spiritual wellness. It includes the natural occurring constituents citronellol and geraniol and adds a hint of sweetness to the Valor blend. Geranium is often used to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- BLUE TANSY– With over 300 constituents, this is a very powerful and complex oil. Blue Tansy’s primary constituents are Sabinene, Camphor, Chamazulene and Pinene. Chamazulene is what gives Blue Tansy is dark, ink-like color and is also why Valor has a distinct blue color. Blue Tansy is a luxurious oil for the skin has a been used for thousands of years. Blue Tansy has long been used to support the liver and the lymphatic system as well as promoting a feeling of self control
- FRANKINCENSE– In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, the benefits of Frankincense essential oil include maintaining radiant skin, connecting with your highest self, and promoting feelings of grounding and spiritual connectedness. Frankincense is often used to create a safe and comforting environment when diffused or inhaled. For this reason, the empowering presence of Frankincense is a popular addition to meditation and prayer practices. Frankincense has played an integral role in religious ceremonies for thousands of year
⚡️ IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC ⚡️
• Encourage a centered, balanced environment by diffusing.
• Inhale when you need an empowering, uplifting, and affirming aroma.
• Apply to wrists, base of neck, chest, or bottoms of feet before a big event, race, or presentation.
• If you’re feeling intimidated by a long to-do list, prep for your demanding day by rubbing Valor on your feet, hands, and neck or by diffusing it first thing in the morning.
• Use it as part of Young Living’s signature Raindrop Technique®
• Valor also makes a great woodsy-smelling cologne.
• Add several drops to steamy bath water for a calming aroma.
• Combine with V-6™ for a massage
⚡️ COMPANION OILS ⚡️
- White Angelica
- Valor II
- Feelings Kit
- Present Time
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU