Sacred Mountain- Young Living
🏔 FUN FACTS 🏔
Sacred Mountain was especially crafted by D. Gary Young to help create feelings of protection, empowerment and grounding. This blend of Ylang Ylang and conifer oils that evokes the sense of sanctity found in nature and promotes feelings of strength when diffused.
The three conifer oils used in this blend have historically been used by the North American Indians to symbolically represent an umbrella of protection over the earth. Its also symbolic of bringing energy in from the universe. At night the animals lie under these trees fro protection, recharging and rejuvenation.
🏔 WHAT IT DOES 🏔
Sacred Mountain helps to ground you, empower you to find your strength, and protects you in that critical moment. Sacred Mountain is made from big, strong trees which have all the qualities you are searching for in this stressful moment. Spruce, Balsam Fir, and Cedarwood are in Sacred Mountain, plus it has Ylang Ylang. This unique blend helps you to find the peace and calm that is often felt in the great outdoors.
This blend has an extremely high emotional/spiritiual frequency of 176 MHz
🏔 WHAT’S IN IT 🏔
SPRUCE – Spruce helps ground the body, allowing one to release emotional blocks thus restoring a sense of balance. Some have said Spruce contains the frequency of prosperity.
YLANG YLANG – balances male and female energies so one can move towards a place of balance, enabling cleared thinking, focused thoughts which brings a sense of confidence and peace
IDAHO BALSAM FIR– an extremely high frequency oil, it has a strong, empowering and grounding aroma. It stimulated the mind while allowing the body to relax, effective for soothing tired or overworked muscles, ligaments, tendons joints and helps to reduce stress levels
CEDARWOOD – has an earthy aroma that gives you a sense of security. It is calming, purifying and grounding and helps to open the pineal gland – a small pea-shaped gland in the brain that produces and regulates hormones, particularly melatonin a serotonin-derived hormone which modulates sleep patterns in both circadian and seasonal cycles.
🏔 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL AROMATIC 🏔
It’s not so much about HOW to use emotional oils but WHEN. Here are some suggestions:
- If you feel stuck, afraid to move forward because of fear of failure.
- You have to stand in front of a crowd, give a presentation, teach, go on film, hold an interview and you need a confidence boost/ feeling of empowerment
- Overwhelming social situations- some of us are introverts and don’t do well in crowds. Other times we are adverse to certain personalities in the crowd that can not be avoided.
- Loss of a loved one/ overcoming grief
- Controlling your emotions- grounding yourself. You can’t always control how you feel, but you CAN control how you act on those feelings
- Dealing with conflict or argument- help to set your nerves and secure your resolve
- Self-care- being intentional to make time for YOU especially as a wipfe and a mother
- Leadership- when you are stepping forward to lead a team or teach others with confidence and assurance
- Empowerment- when you need a boost of encouragement and confidence for a vulnerable task
- Asserting Yourself- when you need to stand firm in your resolve or make someone else back down, and standing your ground isn’t your strong suit
- Confronting overbearing personalities- not allowing yourself to be backed into a corner by an overbearing or intimidating personality
- Self-advocacy- when you need to speak up for yourself
- Diffuse during work hours
- Wear as perfume
- Deep inhale or apply topically before tackling intimidating tasks
- Apply to solar Plexus, crown of head , back of neck
🏔 COMPANION OILS 🏔
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU