Grounding- Young Living
👣 FUN FACTS 👣
This blend of seven essential oils was specifically formulated to ground and balance our emotions. A high frequency oil, 140MHz is a spiritual oil that opens our hearts and minds to a higher state of being, so we don’t lose sight of what truly matters- hence we stay grounded and rooted in what is true.
👣 WHAT IT DOES 👣
This oil will stabilize and calm a person or animal on first application. This is a good oil for those who make poor choices in relationships, work or home because they simply are in denial of their own true reality. We can be easily excited about new ideas or want to escape into our own fantasy world. Or we imagine things about our circumstances that aren’t even true. When this happens, we allow our emotions to control us rather than making wise choices that will lead to desirable results. This blend helps calm the emotions, get us thinking clearly and deal with reality so we don’t get stuck and can’t move forward.
Removing an excess electrical charge from an object is called grounding. Removing an excess emotional charge can also be a form of grounding.
Tree and root oils are wonderful to help you get reconnected. If you picture the root system of a tree as an extension of your feet you’ll get a visual feel for what it means to be grounded as that root system anchors you to the earth. Picture emotional energy/electricity coming from the earth up one leg and exiting out the other. For me, being grounded does not mean “control”. Instead, being grounded is letting things take its natural course.
👣 WHAT’S IN IT 👣
- WHITE FIR– stimulates the mind while simultaneously allowing the body to relax, creating a feeling of grounding, anchoring and empowerment
- SPRUCE– grounds the body, creating balance and the opening necessary to receive and give. Receives powerful energy exchange from growing under the Northern Lights
- YLANG YLANG– helps balance male/ female energies so one can focus the mind and achieve better spiritual attunement. Helps restore feeling of self- love, confidence and peace
- PINE– amazing for respiratory support, Pine helps improve circulation and soothes mental stress, relieves anxiety and revitalizes the entire body
- exceptionally high in sesquiterpenes, this oils oxygenate the brain and enhances spiritual awareness, communication with the Creator
- ANGELICA – helps one release and let go of negative feelings
- JUNIPER– evokes feelings of health, love and peace. It also helps to elevate one’s spiritual awareness
👣 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/AROMATIC 👣
- Dilute and apply it directly behind the ears and on the wrists, nape, and temples to help you feel grounded and ready to face everyday decisions.
- Apply it topically in the morning to help start your day with a healthy perspective.
- Inhale it directly or add 2–4 drops to your bath for a warm, comforting aroma.
- Use the calming, balancing aroma while practicing yoga, meditating, or deep breathing
- Wear as a perfume or cologne
- Diffuse while journaling to gather your thoughts and reel in your emotions during times of stress.
- Inhale or diffuse When there are too many thoughts in your head and you have a hard time focusing.
- Diffuse/ Inhale when work, family, relationships can be the cause of distractions that leave you feeling unbalanced and you want to get back in focus
- Everyone handles personal loss a bit differently. Grounding can help you find an outlet for that grief.
- Diffuse/ Inhale when you feel in a rut and lack the motivation to move forward
- Diffuse/ Inhale when you feel overwhelmed by your endless to-do list and feel like you can’t possibly get it all done
- Diffuse/ Inhale when you feel frozen by indecision and feel stressed about making the right decision. Grounding will help you be at peace with the decision that I make.
- Diffuse/ Inhale to remember what is really important in life
- Diffuse/ Inhale before or at family gatherings when tension can run high
- Diffuse/ Inhale when you feel torn or pulled in multiple directions at once
- Diffuse/ Inhale when you feel like your control is slipping- this helps you remember that control is merely an illusion anyways, and if gives a sense of peace in the chaos
👣 COMPANION OILS 👣
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU