Ravintsara- Young Living
🌺 FUN FACTS 🌺
Ravintsara (Ravensara), sometimes called clove nutmeg, is a member of the laurel family. It originated in Madagascar but has a camphorous aroma and qualities similar to eucalyptus. The people of Madagascar refer to Ravintsara essential oil as The Oil That Heals because Ravintsara is considered another universal oil like Lavender.
🌺 WHAT IT DOES 🌺
It is known to be highly supportive of the adrenal glands as well as respiratory function, healthy bladder function, promotes skin healing, and supports the nerves and the liver. Ravintsara is an overall oil, useful for almost anything, particularly in supporting the immune and respiratory system.
Emotionally, Ravintsara has a mood elevating and stimulating effect, like Rosemary
🌺 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC 🌺
• Use at the first sign of immune system compromise to boost immune support
• Add a few drops to a foot bath when you start feeling under the weather
• Use Ravintsara alone or blend with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Tea Tree or Thyme
• Deep inhale from the bottle or put a drop in the palm of hands and cup your hands over your nose
• Diffuse for respiratory support, daytime or night
• Mix with V-6 or another carrier oil and apply topically on location for skin healing support
• Mix into a massage blend to soothe muscles and joints
• Add a few drops to your bath
• Combine ravintsara essential oil with rosemary, rosewood, or tangerine essential oil to combat feelings of apathy. These “pick-me-up” essential oils will help increase energy and mental concentration.
• Use ravintsara in combination with frankincense, ginger or grapefruit essential oils to help your mood. Ravintsara essential oil can sweeten or enhance the other oils it is mixed with, so try using more than one oil if you want to try something new.
🌺 FOUND IN 🌺
- Raven Oil Blend
🌺 COMPANION OILS 🌺
- Eucalyptus Radiata
- Breathe Again
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU