Palo Santo – Young Living
🍂 FUN FACTS 🍂
In South America, Palo Santo is too revered and treasured for its innumerable healing uses that its name literally means holy wood. Its smoke is so powerful that it has become a staple in sacred rituals- and its fresh smelling aroma with hints of mint and citrus—make Palo Santo one of the most fragrant woods in the world. What is most fascinating about Palo Santo is that, UNLIKE other essential oils, the oils in a Palo Santo tree develop and mature only after the plant has died! The longer the tree has lain dead, the richer and more potent its oil. The oil is steam distilled form wood chips of wildcrafted trees in Ecuador.
🍂 WHAT IT DOES 🍂
This oil is said to have a purifying effect on the spiritual environment- it aids with emotional balancing and centering, immune support, muscle support and as a nerve tonic. Palo Santo has a wonderfully soothing aroma with a powerful energy, often said to increase spiritual awareness, to help the mind focus while simultaneously clearing away negative energy.
🍂 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC (with non-Vitality™ only) 🍂
- Add to your diffuser mid-day to stimulate spiritual awareness and upliftedness
- Apply to the forehead (the third eye) with intention to help balance energy and fulfillment of that intention
- Add one drop Palo Santo to one drop Frankincense and apply on location to soothe muscles and joints
- Diffuse for emotional and immune support
- Apply with carrier oil to the head, chest neck or spine to help you unwind or fall asleep more easily/ combine with Lavender or Bergamot for an even deeper relaxing sensation
- Apply to forehead or temples for a soothing sensation as needed
- Apply a few drops to the chest or over the heart to encourage healthy circulation and boost the immune system
🍂BLENDS WITH/ COMPANION PRODUCTS 🍂
- Blends well with other sacred/ holy oils:
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU