Cinnamon & Cinnamon Vitality- Young Living
🚀 FUN FACTS 🚀
Due to its powerful properties, this ancient spice was included in just about every medicinal prescription issues in ancient China.
Steam distilled from the outer parts of the cinnamon tree in places like India, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, Cinnamon Bark Vitality is very high in the naturally occurring chemical constituent Trans-Cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamaldehyde is a flavonoid and is what gives cinnamon its flavor and odor.
Cinnamon is known to be loaded with antioxidants.
🚀 WHAT IT DOES 🚀
*** ALWAYS DILUTE! Cinnamon can cause skin irritation
*** AVOID DURING PREGANCY
Cinnamon Bark Vitality has a unique, delicious, spicy flavor and did you know that Cinnamon Bark Vitality can not only help maintain a healthy immune system, but also supports the digestive system. This actually makes a lot of sense because, as we discussed last month, 70-80% of our immune system lives in our digestive tract. This oil is also beneficial for circulation, and enhances the effects of other oils
🚀 IDEAS FOR USE – INTERNAL (with Vitality™ only) 🚀
- add a drop or two to baked goods for that lovely fall spice. Delicious in mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, roasted pumpkin seeds
- add a drop to a teaspoon of honey and mix into a warm beverage such as rice milk for immune and digestive support
- substitute Cinnamon Vitality for the ground spice in any recipe
- combine with Lemon Vitality, Clove Vitality and Nutmeg Vitality to make your favorite holiday cider
- add a drop of Cinnamon Vitality to your morning oatmeal for a delicious flavor
- add a drop to your daily NingXia Red – be sure to mix it well! You don’t want undiluted cinnamon oil touching your lips
🚀 TOPICAL / AROMATIC (non- Vitality™ only) 🚀
- apply (diluted) to minor scrapes to encourage healthy healing
- apply to insect bites to promote comfort
- Massage a drop (with carrier oil) over the chest for a soothing effect
- massage a drop (with carrier oil) over abdomen
- diffuse for immune support and emotional wellness – use caution to dilute cinnamon because it may burn the nostrils if you place your nose directly over the nebulizer of the diffuser
- add a few drops to Christmas pinecones or fall decor for a refreshing scent
- rub a drop (with carrier oil) over skin to soothe and promote healing where needed
- massage a drop of cinnamon (in carrier) over the chest and back to encourage circulation and support healthy breathing
- apply to VitaFlex points
🚀 BLENDS WITH 🚀
All Citrus Oils- Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Bergamot, Tangerine, Orange,
All spice oils- clove, nutmeg, black pepper, etc
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU