Acceptance- Young Living
💕FUN FACTS 💕
This blend was formulated to help stimulate the mind to open up and accept new things in life, enabling us to reach towards our higher potential. It may be beneficial in helping one overcome denial or procrastination and to help create a feeling of security.
💕 WHAT IT DOES 💕
When inhaled or diffused, this blend may help calm a troubled mind and promote feelings of confidence and courage. The oils contained in this blend provide great benefits to the nervous system and emotional balance.
💕 WHAT’S IN IT 💕
* ROSEWOOD – soothing to the skin, appeasing to the mind, relaxing to the body- this oil creates a feeling of peace and gentleness
* GERANIUM- during the 1600s, European gardeners would plant geraniums around their doorways to keep the evil spirits out. geranium is said to help release negative memories, ease nervous tension, and bring about a feeling of well-being and hope. It may also lower defenses that prevent an individual to being open to new ideas
* FRANKINCENSE– as one of the ingredients for the Holy Incense of the Bible, Frankincense was used in ancient times to enhance one’s communication with the Creator God. It also promotes a positive attitude
* BLUE TANSY– blue Tansy is said to help clear the liver and thus help one rid themselves of anger, thus promoting a feeling of self control
* SANDALWOOD– high in sesquiterpenes like frankincense, its chemical makeup helps oxygenate the brain, improving one’s attitude. It alleviates sour moods and helps one to accept others with an open heart.
* NEROLI- neroli has traditionally been used for it’s ability to heat he mind, body and spirit. It is calming and relaxing, and helps to strengthen and stabilize the emotions
* CARRIER OIL = Almond Oil
💕 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC 💕
• Best when rubbed over the liver
• Apply behind the ears, on the chest, face, heart, neck, thymus and wrists
• Wear as a perfume or cologne
• Diffuse for uplifting emotional support
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU