Pine- Young Living
🌲 FUN FACTS 🌲
One of the reasons that pine oil has become such an important element in supplemental health is its availability. Pine trees grow in huge numbers all over the world- did you know that approximately 30 percent of the 35 million harvested Christmas trees annually are Scotch Pine? Young Living’s Pine oil is distilled from the needles of this tree.
Traditionally, pine was used to help support the respiratory system, Some cultures, Pine branches were placed on coffins to signify immortality and Native Americans placed pine needles in their mattresses to keep away fleas and lice. Pine was used to treat various serious ailments, particularly those dealing with the lungs.
🌲WHAT IT DOES 🌲
Pine essential oil has a mesmerizing essence that gives a sweet aroma to any product you add it to- it creates an energized feeling and is effective for removing mental stress and is often added to baths and saunas to address mental and emotional fatigue. It is known to increases metabolism and boosts your activity levels.
Pine oil is also soothing to muscles following exercise. It has been connected with aiding eye health due to it’s free-radical absorption activity. Pine also shares many of the properties of Eucalyptus globulus, which is why it is found in RC (also contains three varieties of eucalyptus) – it helps support and maintain a healthy respiratory system, emotional balance, skin balance, healthy nervous system, blood pressure, and circulatory system.
🌲 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC 🌲
- Add a few drops to a warm bath for a soothing muscle soak
- Add pine to a massage oil for soothing muscle relief
- Add a few drops to shampoo or directly to the scalp for scalp support
- Apply topically on location for a healthy inflammatory response
- Apply topically on location for joint support
- Diffuse to relieve stress and elevate your mood
- Inhale directly to relieve anxiety and lighten the mind
- Make a room spritzer to deodorize a room
- Add pine to your first aid kit for topical application
- massage a few drops with carrier oil over the chest and lungs for support
- place a few drops on a cotton ball and use in your car vent as a natural diffuser to help you stay alert while driving
- Diffuse at the office to stimulate the mind and increase productivity
- rob a drop or two over the throat for support
- Apply on location to skin for healthy microbial environment and for skin support
- Add pine to your water before mopping
- Add a few drops of pine to your carpet deodorizer
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with a teaspoon of rubbing alcohol- fills with water and spray down the dog or dog bed to chase away unwanted pests
🌲BLENDS WITH 🌲
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU