NEROLI (Orange Blossom) – Young Living
🧡 FUN FACTS 🧡
Neroli comes from the flowers of the orange tree, typically in Morocco and Tunisia. It is said to originate from the princess of Nerola, Italy, who lavished this oil on everything. Brides adorned themselves and their bouquets with orange blossoms to signify their purity and beauty.
🧡WHAT IT DOES 🧡
Neroli has been regarded traditionally by the Egyptians for its great attributes of healing the mind, body, and spirit. It brings everything into focus and helps us be in the moment. Neroli also supports the nervous system, circulatory system, digestive system, supports the skin and alleviates emotional burdens like anxiety, depression, hysteria, shock, nervousness and encourages the feeling of confidence, joy, courage and peace.
- Nervous System
- Circulatory System
- Digestive System
🧡 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC (non-Vitality) 🧡
- Diffuse for a calming, stabilizing environment
- Apply to VitaFlex points
- Apply over the abdomen for digestive support or to maintain healthy, solid stool and maintain healthy gas levels
- Inhale from the bottle or a drop on the palm of the hand to ease tension, anxiety, nervousness
- Use over scars and stretch marks to promote skin healing
- Wear as perfume
- Add a drop to your favorite face moisturizer for flawless skin
- Make an essential oil based perfume by blending with other oils and adding a small amount of witch hazel or pure vodka
🧡 BLENDS WITH 🧡
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU