Juniper- Young Living
🌿 FUN FACTS 🌿
During Biblical times, Juniper was used to banish evil spirits. Also during Medieval times, bundles of juniper berries were hung over the doors to ward off witches. Over the centuries, juniper has been used for cleansing and purification, both physical and spiritual.
🌿 WHAT IT DOES 🌿
Juniper’s clean, woody scent is perfect for rejuvenating the mind, body, and spirit. Its sweet and peaceful aroma can be diffused for grounding and awareness. Juniper evokes feelings of health, love and peace and helps elevate one’s spiritual awareness. With a frequency of 98MHz, Juniper is well established as an emotional oil. It contains the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene and bornyl acetate.
- Digestive system
- Nervous System
🌿 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC 🌿
• Apply a few drops directly to the back of your neck, wrists, and along your spine before prayer or meditation.
• Apply it on the bottoms of your feet after a shower to promote feelings of balance and grounding.
• Diffuse it around your home for a clean and calm aroma.
• Try diffusing Juniper with citrus oils such as Grapefruit and Lime for a rejuvenating aroma.
🌿 BLENDS WITH 🌿
- All Citrus oils
- Melaluca (Tea Tree)
- Rosemary/ Melrose
🌿FOUND IN 🌿
Juniper is an important ingredient in many products, including
- Cel-Lite™ Magic Massage Oil
Morning Start™ Bath & Shower Gel.
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU