🍃FUN FACTS 🍃
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from steam distilling the leaves of an evergreen tree that is native to Australia. There are more than 700 species of eucalyptus, and Young Living has three eucalyptus essential oils: Eucalyptus Blue, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Radiata. Eucalyptus is praised for its aroma, and is often used in spas, saunas, steam baths for it’s refreshing aroma that opens the airways
🍃 WHAT IT DOES 🍃
Eucalyptus has been used and treasured for centuries for its many healing and medicinal properties. It is also coveted for its fresh, clean, and invigorating aroma that can promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Respiratory System
🍃 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL? AROMATIC 🍃
• Make your own DIY massage cream and apply it after a heavy workout.
• Diffuse it around your home for a fresh, clean scent.
• Mix it with a carrier oil and use it as a DIY chest rub.
• Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
• Add a few drops to your spray bottle of Thieves® Household Cleaner for an enhanced cleaning experience.
• Diffuse it in your work space for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
🍃FOUND IN 🍃
Eucalyptus Radiata is used in many of our popular blends, including:
- Breathe Again™,
- Thieves, R.C.™,
- Inner Defense™,
- Thieves line.
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU