CLARITY® – Young Living
😃FUN FACTS 😃
This blend includes 12 (yes, you read that right!) essential oils: Basil, Cardamom, Rosemary, Peppermint, Coriander, Geranium, Bergamot, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, and Palmarosa. It has a frequency of 101 MHz, which ranks it as an emotional oil.The powerful oils in this blend work together to make a stimulating aroma
that can be used around your home every day.
😃 WHAT IT DOES 😃
Do you want to create an environment for focus and clarity? This blend may help with memory retention and mental alertness, as well as acting as a stimulant for low energy. Whether it’s diffused or applied topically, Clarity essential oil blend’s refreshing aroma can provide the perfect setting to get things done!
😃 WHAT’S IN IT 😃
• BASIL– known as “The King of Herbs” and has been used for centuries. Some civilizations used it to ward off evil spirits, while other cultures used it as a love token. It was also commonly used by Egyptians during the embalming process.
• LEMON – In ancient times, the peels of a lemon were used to help with many different health issues. Lemon oil has many skin-supporting properties and has been used for thousands of years to support healthy-looking skin. The scent of lemon is very invigorating and can help promote a sense of clarity.
• CORIANDER- more commonly known as cilantro, is mentioned many times in the Bible. Many cultures and civilizations since Biblical times have mentioned coriander in historical texts for its medical and culinary uses.
• ROSEMARY is very powerful, energizing oil and has been linked to improved mental function and increased memory for hundreds of years.
• CARDAMOM– one of the most prized spices in ancient Greece and Rome and was cultivated by the king of Babylon around the 7th century B.C. Cardamom pods were also commonly chewed to help keep individuals’ breath smelling minty and feeling clean and fresh. This herb was heavily used for medicinal purposes, cultural rituals, and the embalming process.
• BERGAMOT – for hundreds of years, Bergamot was commonly used for its skin-supporting properties. When used as a fragrant, it has many mood-uplifting qualities.
• YLANG YLANG – helps to balance male-flame energies so one can more towards being closer to spiritual attunement, better able to focus their thoughts. This promotes a feeling of confidence, which brings back to a person the feeling os self love, joy and peace.
• ROMAN CHAMOMILE – relaxant, and it helps to soothe restlessness, nervousness, and even soothes agitated skin. Because it is so soothing and gentle, Chamomile is mild enough to use on infants and children- to support digestion, soothe ears, provide teething comfort, calm the nerves, and promote calming of the skin
• PEPPERMINT – energizing aroma that promotes mental acuity and increases energy, Purifying and Stimulating to the Conscious mind
• PALMAROSA– a cousin of geranium, it helps to reduce stress and tension, uplifts the emotions and helps one recover from nervous exhaustion
• JASMINE– smelling Jasmine can produce feelings of hope, peace, and harmony.
😃 IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC 😃
• Apply it topically to the base of your neck and back of your head to start your day in the morning.
• Have a million things on your to-do list? Apply a few drops of Clarity to your wrists or diffuser jewelry for a clarifying aroma wherever you go.
• Diffuse in your office to increase energy and focus, or while your kids do homework.
• Apply topically on your feet after a long day.
• Inhale or diffuse during moments when you need to refresh throughout the day.
😃 COMPANION OILS 😃
• Brain Power
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU