Joy – Young Living
🌺 FUN FACTS 🌺
JOY is a blend of 10 prized essential oils, formulated by D. Gary Young in 1994- it has been one of the longest running and most well loved oils in the Young Living collection. Many of these oils have a rich history: Bergamot is rumored to have been taken to Italy by way of the Canary Islands by Christopher Columbus. Rose has been praised for its fragrance and other qualities since Ancient Greek and Roman times. With such powerful oils, it’s no surprise that Joy is a member favorite
🌺 WHAT’S IN IT 🌺
✨ BERGAMOT – soothing to the endocrine system and hormones, bergamot is said to uplift and calm the emotions, to help relieve anxiety, stress and tension
✨ YLANG YLANG – helps to balance the male-female energies so one can more easily focus their thought and filter out all the distractions. Ylang Ylang brings about feelings of self- love, confidence, joy and peace and has often been associated as an aphrodisiac
✨ GERANIUM – helps ease nervous tension and stress, balance the hormones, lift the spirit and foster feelings of well-being, peace and hope. Geranium is also an amazing skin oil which supports healthy skin elasticity
✨ ROSEWOOD – helps improve skin elasticity while also appeasing the mind, relaxing the body and creating a feeling of peace and gentleness
✨ LEMON– a light and bright, energizing oil, lemon is invigorating, uplifting and warming. Lemon is lightening and brightening to the skin
✨ MANDARIN – bright and citrusy like orange and tangerine, mandarin promotes happiness, is refreshing, uplifting and revitalizing. Mandarin is an excellent choice for reducing stress and irritability
✨ JASMINE– the alluring night blossom, jasmine is very uplifting to the emotions and produces a feeling of confidence, energy, euphoria and optimism
✨ ROMAN CHAMOMILE- helps reduce irritability and minimize nervousness. This is a very grounding oil- great for the skin as it aids in regeneration
✨ PALMAROSA- valuable for all types of skin support, it moisturizes, speeds healing and stimulates new cell growth. It also has an emotionally uplifting aroma
✨ ROSE– the most highly prized oil of beauty, rose possesses the highest frequency of any essential oil, which helps bring balance and harmony to the body. Rose is said to attract love and enhance self-love, bringing joy to the heart
🌺WHAT IT DOES 🌺
This blend is a beautiful complimentary blend of oils, excellent for skin application and/ or emotional support. When inhaled, it brings back memories of being loved, being held, sharing loving times with others. Aromatically, Joy helps us break down blocks we have towards others in our life and regain a feeling of joyful confidence. Its inspiring floral scent creates a comforting environment when diffused and a pleasant aroma when applied with skin care products.
🌺IDEAS FOR USE – TOPICAL/ AROMATIC 🌺
- Apply over the heart or on the wrists for a joyful and happy aromatic experience
- Apply Joy to your wrists and the back of your neck before going out for a fresh and natural floral perfume.
- Place 2–3 drops on a damp cloth and throw it in the dryer to help freshen your laundry.
- Put a few drops in a warm bath for a spa-like experience and a blissful, relaxing aroma.
- Treat yourself to a steamy shower filled with comforting and enlivening floral-citrus notes.
- Brighten dull desk work or your midday slump at the office.
- Diffuse Joy to create an atmosphere of happiness throughout your home during family gatherings and celebrations.
- Transform your bedroom into a welcoming, floral-infused retreat – contains Ylang Ylang essential oil, which inspires a romantic aromatic atmosphere
- Add a drop to your favorite face moisturizer
- Put 2-3 drops of your favorite Young Living oil on a cotton ball placed inside the vacuum canister of your vacuum cleaner.
- Uplifting deodorant: Mix in a small jar 2 oz. Cornstarch, 1 oz. Baking soda, and a few drops Joy essential oil
- Add 10 to 12 drops of your favorite Young Living essential oil to 2 oz. of massage oil base (like grapeseed oil) for a quick massage
- Place a few drops of Joy in your car placed in a cotton ball
- Use Joy on notecards and letters to make a lovely scented stationary.
- Sprinkle a few drops in potpourri to improve the fragrance.
- Sprinkle a few drops onto a rag and wipe down the hard floors in your home
🌺 COMPANION PRODUCTS 🌺
- Desert Mist Diffuser
- V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
- Envision Essential oil blend
- Feelings Collection
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Citrus Fresh oil blend
- Live Your Passion oil blend
- ART Moisturizers
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oily community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils! ❤️
For more information getting a wholesale membership with Young Living, click here
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings