ORANGE & ORANGE VITALITY® Young Living
🍊 FUN FACTS 🍊
Orange essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of thousands of oranges! From early times, Oranges have been associated with generosity and gratitude! It has historically been used to help reduce depression, anxiety, stress, and tension, and in modern times, orange oil is routinely added to beauty products like lotion, shampoo, acne treatments, mouthwash and more due to its wonderful properties.
🍊 WHAT IT DOES 🍊
Bright and sunny, orange is a natural immune-booster, mood elevator, and has been a popular remedy in folk medicine throughout the ages. If you have ever tested an orange for cooking or baking, then you are already using Orange Vitality in the kitchen- it flavors food, water and supports our overall wellness as well!
- Nervous System
- Digestive System
- Emotional Balance
- Immune system
🍊 IDEAS FOR USE – INGESTION (Vitality™) 🍊
Orange Vitality is a great oil to incorporate into your kitchen!
- Substitute one drop oil for 1 tsp orange zest
- Infuse Balsamic vinegar with 1 drop per oz
- Add a drop to your water to encourage hydration with a delicious flavor
- Add 2-4 drops for every 16 ox in a smoothie
- add2-4 drops in homemade kefir for second ferment
- use 1-5 drops per 4 oz salad dressing
- Frosting- 1/4 coconut butter, 1/8 cup raw honey, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1/4 cup organic blue agave, 1/4 tsp Stevie + 2-4 drops oil and mix
- add 1 drop to t teaspoon of butter for a delicious spread
- make a flavor spritzer with a few drops and water to spray over fruits, salads, meats & pastas
- Add a few drops to smoothies, brownies, cookie dough, meat marinades or pasta dishes- Orange flavor is extremely versatile in the kitchen
🍊 TOPICAL/ AROMATIC (non- Vitality™) 🍊
- • Diffuse for a cheerful environment
- Apply topically on location over dark spot (not before going in the sun) as a brightener
- Put a drop behind your ears as perfume
- Add a drop or two to your stress away- yummy yummy!
- Gargle a drop with salt and water for soothing throat support
- massage with carrier oil over abdomen for digestive support
- Add a few drops to your thieves cleaner for a delicious new scent!
- Deep inhale for an uplifting aroma
- Add a few drops to your Thieves toothpaste as a brightener
- Diffuse or apply topically to children to promote calmness and encourage focus
🍊 COMPANION OILS 🍊
- Lavender (for relaxation and sleep)
- Cinnamon Bark
🍊 FOUND IN 🍊
Abundance, Christmas Spirit, Citrus Fresh™, Envision™, Harmony™, Inner Child™, Into the Future™, Lady Sclaerol™, Longevity™, Ningxia Red, Peace and Calming™, SARA™, Cinnamon Lip Balm, Balance Complete™, ImmuPro™, Pure Protein Complete™, Kid Scents Mighty Vites™, Power Meal™, Slique Bar™, Super C™, Thieves Lozenges
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU