GATHERING Essential Oil – Young Living
💜 FUN FACTS 💜
Many of the single oils in this blend have moved people in a profound way, often bringing them together in a spiritual oneness with God. This blend works to bring together emotional and spiritual thoughts and feelings for greater focus and clarity. Use it to “gather your mind” by preventing the fracturing of thought energy which often happens when we are distracted, stressed or feeling overwhelmed.
💜 WHAT’S IN IT 💜
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil – traditionally known to balance the body and work wherever there is a need. Helps promote feelings of consciousness, health, love, and peace
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil – healing, calming, and balancing- geranium helps open and elevate the mind, and is uplifting to the spirit
- Galbanum (Ferula galbaniflua) resin oil- used Biblicly (combines with Frankincense) to make a holy incense that would enhance one’s communication with the creator
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) oil – contains sesquiterpenes, which help oxygenate and pineal gland and the pituitary. A key ingredient of Holy Incense in the Bible, Frankincense is used to enhance ones communication with the creator and promotes a positive attitude
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) wood oil- like Frankincense, it is high in sesquiterpenes- also alleviates depression, and assists with the removal of negative programming. Sandalwood helps us accept others with an open heart while diminishing one’s own egocentricity
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil- YLANG YLANG – helps to balance the male-female energies so one can more easily focus their thought and filter out all the distractions. Ylang Ylang brings about feelings of self- love, confidence, joy and peace and has often been associated as an aphrodisiac
- Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil -grounds the body, creating balance necessary to give and receive. Spruce helps release emotional blocks
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) bark oil – part of the formula the Lord gave Moses (Exodus 30:22-27) it is a powerful purifier, oxygenator and it enhances the action of other oils. Cinnamon has a stimulating and tonic affect on the body and mind
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil- the most highly prized oil of beauty, rose possesses the highest frequency of any essential oil, which helps bring balance and harmony to the body. Rose is said to attract love and enhance self-love, bringing joy to the heart
💜 WHAT IT DOES 💜
Gathering™ helps overcome the chaotic energy that bombards our everyday life and clouds our focus, thus diverting us from the path leading to higher achievement. Gathering combines galbanum and frankincense oils from resins used by Moses for incense with sandalwood to help gather our emotional and spiritual forces so we can achieve greater unity of purpose. This blend is especially designed for emotional support to help one stay focused, grounded, connected and clear- it enables you to stay on task and stay focused on “gathering” yourself to reach your highest potential. This blend works especially well for people who face hurdles, tasks or challenges without a proper nights sleep.
💜 IDEAS FOR USE 💜
- Diffuse during prayer or meditation to stop your mind from racing
- Apply to the forehead, ears, neck or feet
- Add several drops to your bath water or bath salts
- Diffuse during times of distractedness when you need to accomplish certain mental tasks
- Directly inhale from the bottle to calm the mind
- Wear as perfume
- Add a few drops to a roller bottle with carrier oil and roll on during the day for groundedness
💜 USE WITH 💜
- Sacred Mountain
- 3 Wise Men
- Dream Catcher
💜 LET’S CONNECT!!!
👉 Follow me on Instagram! @rachelghoward
🌈 Join my oily Facebook Group, Promise Life Team, for an amazing oils community and more educational goodies!
😃 Let’s get oily together! http://bit.ly/RachelGHoward I will personally contact you and help you learn how to use and grow with essential oils ❤️
💕Info on getting your wholesale membership with Young Living!
👉 What is Promise Life up to these days? Check out the Promise Life Blog – Musings
RETURN TO OILS MENU