A clean, beautiful home invites family and friends to come together. But when your cleaning leaves a strong, chemical scent, others might not want to gather. Create a welcoming home that’s safe for everyone with the fresh and inviting scent of Thieves® Household Cleaner.
Formulated with the power of Young Living’s Thieves oil blend, you can get a deep clean without dangerous or synthetic ingredients. Thieves cleaner also includes the scent of Lemon essential oil for an even more uplifting aroma. Chores will feel like less of a chore with the sweet-and-spicy scent and effective cleaning power of Thieves Household Cleaner.
This all-purpose cleaner can be used on any surface in your home for dusting, spot cleaning, scrubbing, or any other cleaning need. Wherever you use it, you’ll feel good knowing it’s safe to use around everyone in your family, including pets. Spot test in an inconspicuous area before applying this product to woods, plastics, fabrics, and granite.
- All-purpose cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2–3 cups water.
- Degreaser: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2 cups water. For heavy cleaning, use half or quarter the amount of water. If necessary, use a cloth to apply Thieves Household Cleaner undiluted. After cleaning, wipe the area with a cloth dampened with water.
- Glass and mirror cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water.
Water, Alkyl Polyglucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Thieves [Eugenia Caryophyllus† (Clove) Bud Oil, Citrus Limon† (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum† (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata† Leaf Oil, and Rosmarinus Officinalis† (Rosemary) Leaf Oil], and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Laundry: 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 1 TBSP of my DIY laundry detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh and feeling so soft.
- Dishwasher: 1 capful in the bottom of the dishwasher with a generous portion of vinegar and I like to add 1 capful to a small glass in the top rack.
- All Purpose Cleaning Spray: 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner in 2 cups of water and add to a spray bottle.
- Clean your walls and baseboards: Dust the area first! Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water and then clean walls, outlets, baseboards and vents.
- Clean the floors: Mix 1 capful in 4 cups of water and 1 TBSP of white vinegar and mop mop mop away!
- Carpet Shampoo: I used 1/4 cup for two gallons of water.
- Windows: Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 4-5 cups of water (add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil for a fresh lemon scent and/or 1 tsp of white vinegar for streak-free clean). Clean windows, sills and mirrors to remove dirt, sticky residue and grime.
- Clean yoga matts or gym equipment: 1 capful in 2 cups of water and spray on equipment, then wipe down.
- Oil Stains on Clothes: I used the cleaner neat on a cloth and rubbed the stains with the cloth until faded, then wash.
- Carpet Stain Remover: If I have an old, tough stain– I will add Thieves Household Cleaner straight right on the stain and let it sit for a couple minutes, then scrub it with a brush until it goes away. But if it’s a newer stain, I use 1 capful in 3 cups of water. This is great at removing animal urine odors too! You can watch the video below to see how it well works on carpet stains:
Join Young Living with a Thieves Premium Starter Kit and kick household toxins to the curb!
Learn more about the powerful and popular Thieves oil?
There is more than one way to join Young Living! Check out the Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit, The Savvy Minerals Makeup Starter Kit, The NingXia Red Starter Kit. All of these Starter Kits are a great way to get your Young Living products at wholesale prices!